miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Remind You of Anyone?

I just cracked up when I saw this and had to share it. If you're anything like me (on a computer 24/7) you will enjoy this.

Truly, I get like this mostly when working on code, but I don't like writing text much either. I remember in school always getting upset cause teachers wanted me to write 500 words or more when I could say everything I wanted to say in just a few sentences.

I probably would do better if I wrote like I speak ;) Fortunately, there are those who actual enjoy writing more than talking and you can pick up PLRs from them. What are PLRs? Private Label Rights, a fancy way to say it's your property that someone writes, but gives you permission to use any way you want. Now, that sure saves me a lot of time creating products.

Enjoy and leave comments below. Share those feelings...

No hay comentarios.: